DMA Global (DMAG) is looking for an enthusiastic, early to mid career professional to join our dynamic and international team of remittance experts as a research analyst.
DMAG is an international development consultancy specialising in remittances and all related areas such as financial inclusion, diaspora engagement and payment systems. Widely regarded as a leading development consultancy, DMAG is engaged by both the public and private sector to deliver projects around the world.
Job Summary for Research Analyst:
- This is a role for someone wanting to learn all aspects of international development, a thirst for knowledge and keenness to learn will be essential
- Conduct analytical work on remittances, payment systems and financial inclusion. Including:
- Practical use research tools, both primary and secondary for supply and demand side research in remittances and the related topics
- Produce insight-rich reports in a clear and easily digestible way
- Work with large databases and analyse data
- Develop innovative solution driven recommendations
- Speak comfortably with a broad range of stakeholders including officials from international bodies and governments, private sector financial service operators, NGOs and individual users
- Present at various forums and online meetings
- Manage small project teams to deliver high-quality outputs that are on-time and ahead of expectations
- Help interpret and advise on international trends in relevant areas
- Perform other duties as required
DMA Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, creed, nationality, or ancestry in the recruitment, hiring and contracting of employees and consultants. We welcome applications from all eligible candidates who are passionate about diaspora members and their families.
A full job description, required skills and how to apply can be found at the link below.