DMA Global (DMAG) is looking for an enthusiastic, early career professional to join our dynamic and international team of remittance experts as an office administrator.
DMAG is an international development consultancy specialising in remittances and all related areas such as financial inclusion, diaspora engagement and payment systems. Widely regarded as a leading development consultancy, DMAG is engaged by both the public and private sector to deliver projects around the world.
Job Summary for Office Administrator:
- Co-ordinate communication of DMAG’s global team
- Arrange meetings across the team
- Organise meetings with clients in a professional manner
- Draft and format documents including contracts and invoices
- Track projects and manage multi-currency budgets
- Basic Human Resources reviews, including administration of consultancy contracts, payments and statutory returns
- Work with excel databases
- Maintain team holiday schedules
- Update the website
DMA Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, creed, nationality, or ancestry in the recruitment, hiring and contracting of employees and consultants. We welcome applications from all eligible candidates who are passionate about diaspora members and their families.
A full job description, required skills and how to apply can be found at the link below.